Eperformance the Rich Text Is Not Enabled for Comment Box in Cfr in Self-Evaluation
(Doc ID 2506819.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multi-Language: English and Canadian French
ePerformance – The Rich Text is not enabled for comment box in CFR in Self-Evaluation
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log with the employee XXX
2. Navigate to ESS > Performance >
3. We created a document in CFR. Select the document in CFR
4. When selecting the document, PeopleSoft transfers in CFR
5. See below, the toolbar is not displayed at the top of the comment box
6. If you click on Outils (Writing Tools in English) to input the comment, you will see the toolbar. Input a comment. Then save.
7. When back in the page, the comment contains HTML tags. The toolbar is also absent.
8. This is the problem
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document