E-FLUID: Fluid Back Button Does Not Return To Previous Landing Page When Multiple Tabs Are Open
(Doc ID 2507339.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.56 version, Fluid UI
Issue Reported on PT 8.56.14
When opening multiple tabs, on the same browser, for the same application - in this case, FSCM - the Back Button takes the user to the incorrect page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Log into PeopleSoft Financials fluid home. Used Financials as example, but can be tested in any application.
2) Fluid page shows the first Homepage in the Action List > Personalize Homepage. In my test, it shows the Manager Self Service Homepage.
3) Navigate to My System Profile. Back button is then labeled "< Manager Self Service"..
4) Click New Window Link. My System Profile opens in the new tab.
5) In the new tab, click Home and choose the Employee Self Service Homepage, from the Homepage selector.
6) On the 1st tab, click the Back button (Back button reads "< Manager Self Service"). Employee Self Service Homepage is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document