EAP: EFT_layout Code Is Missing on Regular Voucher, Witholding Schedule for the Prepayment Applied Voucher
(Doc ID 2508058.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Regular Voucher - Payment Page online, For the Prepayment applied withholding schedule, EFT layout code is missing.
1) Create Prepaid Voucher for Withholding Supplier
2) Post the Prepaid Voucher - (2 Payment Schedules were available 1 for Regular and 1 for Withholding Supplier)
3) Pay the Regular Supplier Payment Schedule
4) Change the Bank details on the Voucher for Withholding Supplier Schedule to (ACH Payment Method from CHECK)
5) Now create Regular Voucher for the same Withholding Supplier for which Prepaid Voucher was created
6) Apply Voucher to Prepayment Manually
7) Post the Regular Voucher
8) Check the payment schedule on the Regular Voucher
=> Notice 4 Schedule are available
- 2 for Regular Supplier with 1 Applied to prepayment
- 2 for Withholding Supplier with 1 Applied to prepayment
9) Notice on the Prepayment Applied Withholding schedule click on Layout Link and Layout is not available/populated.
Layout Code should be available for Prepayment applied withholding schedule.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document