ETL9.2: Time Prepopulation Method With Task Values More Than 2 Rows Not Working For Punch Timesheet
(Doc ID 2508264.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Time Sheet employee. Added Three rows in Task Value Defaults under Self Service > Time Reporting > User Preferences and set Time PrePopulation method as Task Values.
Open Timesheet, even though it creates three rows for each day only the first and last row values from defaults are populating and no other rows populate.
This is working fine with Elapsed time sheet.
Employees with More than two rows in task values still requires to enter the data manually, which leads to more confusion.
- User Preferences for Prepopulated value = Task Values
- Three rows in Task Value Defaults under Self-service> Time Reporting > User Preferences
- Choose the time reporting template where the task template is required.
- On task template choose the values the user wants to display on the timesheet to display.
- Navigate to Self-Service> Time Reporting > Timesheet. Only the first and last row values are populating.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document