EAP: Unable To Save Supplier in Correction Mode after Deleting An Effective Dated Row, Error (7025,51)
(Doc ID 2508525.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting Error message online on clicking the Save button on the Supplier component in Correction Mode after deleting Effective dated row. User has authority to Approve supplier.
1) Navigate to : Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Supplier
Create Non-withholding Supplier with 2 addresses
- Address 1 Date: 7/6/16
- Address 2 Date: 8/27/18
And 1 location with 2 Effective Dates
2) Location (XXXA) w/effective date: 7/6/16, Update Payment Terms=00 and Update 1099 (Reporting Information)
3) Add 2nd effective dated row for Location (XXXA) date: 8/27/18 and Add Bank information to Payables Page (default - ABCD, USA , Bank Name= Blank)
4) Save the Supplier
5) Log in as VP5 who does not have Supplier Approval Authority under User Preference
- Add Another row for same Location (XXXA) with Effective Date: 01/29/2019 and
- Enter ‘TEST’ into the Bank Name field [date: 01/29/2018 and Add Bank information to Payables page (make default - ABCD, USA )]
- Save, Click OK and Status changes to Unapproved
6) Log in as VP1 (having authority to Approve Supplier) in Correction Mode, Delete effective dated row 01/29/2019 from Location Tab.
- Receiving error message below mentioned while saving
7) Checked Order address 1 is defaulted
- Procurement Options: Ordering has Address:1, Location: 000001
- Address ID 1 is also active
- Unable to save
The default ordering location that you chose has no active addresses or locations (7025,51)
All of the addresses or locations specified for the default ordering location are inactive. Either make one of the addresses or locations active, add an active address or location, or updated the default ordering location to another location.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document