User Are Not Able To Cancel The Requisition Through Manage Requisition/Requestor Workbench
(Doc ID 2508653.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Qn1:User are not able to cancel the Req through manage requisition/Requestor workbench
1) Create an eProcurement Requisition
2) Budget Check and Approve
3) Copy Requisition to a Purchase Order
4) Approve Budget Check the PO
5) Cancel the PO at Header Level, with "No Do Not Re-Source Req" Option and Budget Check again
6) Navigate to the Requisition- Manage Requisition page
7) Observed No cancel Option is there at Header Level
8) When clicking X icon on the req Line it does not set the requisition to cancelled status
Requisition Sourced to Purchase Order and PO is Cancelled with No- Do Not Re-Source Reqs option
1) No cancel Option is there at Header Level for Cancelling Requisition
2) When clicking X icon on the requisition Line it does not set the requisition to cancelled status
1.Created multiple line REQ
2.Approved and budget check
3.Sourced to purchase order
4.Dispatch the purchase order
5. Cancel the purchase order through Buyers workbench.
6. Now try to cancel the REQ from manage requisition/Requestor workbench pages.
7. We are not able to cancel.
Note: As Oracle suggested - instead of cancelling the REQ, We need to close the REQ.
If we want to cancel the complete REQ what are the steps we need to follow, Please suggest.
1.Create 10 lines REQ
2.soured to purchase order
3.Dispatch the purchase order
4.Cancel line 1 on purchase order through buyers workbench
Try to cancel the line 1 on corresponding Req(we are getting the error is - At least one line has been sourced. Cannot cancel the requisition)
Here we cancelled only one line on PO and trying to cancel the same line on Req(in this scenario how we can proceed to cancel line 1 on REQ).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document