FAPPLOUT Fails Outbound Records for Validation Based on Invalid Value for Enrollment Status - Financial Aid Load of 'N'
(Doc ID 2509629.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 29, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running PELLOUT to report Pell disbursements to COD, one or more students fail validation with an on-screen message indicating "invalid value". The group of students are identified to be non-enrolled or withdrawn, but were determined eligible for some Pell after performing Return to Title IV Funds. As the students are awarded Pell, it's expected that the PELLOUT routine should recognize the eligibility and allow the students to pass validation.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Navigate to Financial Aid > File Management > COD Full Participant > Generate Pell Data > Pell Outbound.
- Enter parameters.
- Run the process.
- Navigate to Financial Aid > Pell Payment > Manage Pell Payment > Pell Disbursement, Disbursement Detail, Disbursement Messages and note the "invalid value" message.
- If it's not already clear the issue is with the Enrollment Status, go back to Financial Aid > Pell Payment > Manage Pell Payment > Pell Disbursement.
- Click the 'COD Info' tab (in the lower part of the page).
- Click the 'GEPL' detail link.
- Note the Payment Period Enroll Status of 'No Unit Load' ('N').
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document