EAP: Document Imaging Schema Validation Failed For Request Message AP_DCM_INVOICE_C, Message Version V1. (119,40)
(Doc ID 2509653.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error received trying to test setup for Enable Document Content Management Interface
Schema validation failed for request message AP_DCM_INVOICE_C, message version V1. (119,40)
1. Do all setup for Document Imaging
2. Once the SoapUI is launched > Click on the Menu - File > Do File – New Soap Project
a. Enter the Project name
b. Initial WSDL – populate the URL
c. ll the Definitions are loaded
3. Expand the ImageInvoice
a. Double click on Request1
b. This will load the schema for Image Invoice
4. Start populating the values
5. Once the values are populated in the XML – click on the green arrow to execute
6. Error trying to load XML file
7. Error seen in XML file: Schema validation failed for request message AP_DCM_INVOICE_C, message version V1. (119,40)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document