ETL9.2: Extra Hours Automatically Added For Entire Week In Fluid Even Only For One Day Entered.
(Doc ID 2509947.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When timesheet prepopulation is set to default from schedule and biweekly user goes to fluid timehseet and submits time for week1, timesheet gets doubled and submitted for week 2 also.
1. User Preferences defined with the 'Time Prepopulation Method¿ = Schedule and with the "Default Timesheet Display = 'Time Reporting Period' which is 'Biweekly' for this user.
2. Login as an user.
3. Go to Employee Self Service > Time > Enter Time.
4. View week 1 of 2. Regular scheduled hours displayed, 8 hrs per day with TRC 'KUREG', the total of 40 hrs REG
4. Click plus and add 6 hrs HOLIDAY and replace with 2 hrs REG for one day.
6. Go to the Week 2 of 2. The second week is populated with 40 hours KUREG from schedule + addition 40 hrs KUREG, the total of 80 hrs which is wrong.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document