E-AWE: Reviewer Worklist Entries Not Removed From Worklist Page After Approval. The Reviewer Worklists Were Removed Correctly From Worklist Page Prior to FSCM 9.2 Pi 24
(Doc ID 2510023.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Approval Framework Workflow (AWE) FSCM 9.2 Pi 24-30
With Process ID that has 2 steps, and 1st Reviewer is 2nd Step Approver, after approval is complete, the Approval Routing Worklist and Push Notification are not dismissed.
Expectation is that Approval Routing Worklist will be programmatically worked regardless of whether or not the Approver was a Reviewer on a previous step. This worked correctly before upgrading to PUM 24 in FSCM
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Process ID with 2 Steps
2. The 1st step has Reviewer who is Approver on 2nd step.
3. Route for Review Event is configured
4. Submit transaction, note that the Reviewer on Step 1 is the Approver on Step 2
5. Approval Review Routing is correctly created for the Step 1 Reviewer.
6. Step 1 Approver, approves transaction
7. Step 2 Approver receives worklist and uses it to get to Approval Page and approves.
8. Approval Routing Worklist is not programmatically worked and dismissed.
9.The Push Notification for this transaction is not dismissed either
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document