Personal Details Fluid Header Shows the Wrong Job Title for Employees With Multiple Empl Records
(Doc ID 2510053.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If an employee has multiple records such as a CWR record and EMP record, the Job Title that appears on the Personal Details page in Employee Self Service only looks at the last effective dated row for all records and does not look at the status of the Empl Record. For terminated CWR employees with a term date after their start date as an Employee, the terminated Job Title is appearing.
However, the Job Title from the Active Primary record should be displayed instead of just the last effective date of all records.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Workforce Administration > Job and Personal Information > Job Data
2. Select Employee with multiple records: EmplID KUD022, and update Empl Record 0 (Terminated) to have a date greater than Empl Rcd 1, and Empl Record 1 (Active) to have a date less than Empl Rcd 0.
3. As employee, Employee Self Service homepage > Personal Details tile
4. Note the Job Title under the employee’s name in the top left is from the Terminated record
5. If Administrator goes Job Data and changes the Effective Date on Empl Record 0 to be less than Empl Record 1, then the Job Title from the Active Empl Record 1 appears in Self Service.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document