ETL92: Last Column (Quantity) On EE's Timesheet Payable Time Grid Is Cut-off In PT 8.56.12
(Doc ID 2510497.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears on the ESS Timesheet payable time tab shows quantity as expected on the page if there are less than 15 rows in the grid. However, when there are greater than 15 rows, timesheet payable time grid is cutting off the last column of the grid when number of rows exceeds 15 after Tools 8.56.12 upgrade. The issue occurs when the quantity field is the last field in the grid. Also the issue does not occur if there are less than 15 rows in the grid.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select punch time reporter in a biweekly period.
2. Employee enters hours for the biweekly period. Use multiple TRCs per day to trigger at least more than 15 runs for payable.
3. Run time Admin for the biweekly period.
4. Employee selects the Payable Time tab from the timesheet to see Payable Time for the biweekly period.
5. Employee clicks on the Payable Time Grid then selects Personalize. Make the last two fields in the grid hidden that Quantity is the last field shown in the grid.
Note: After making the change to the grid the Quantity field is not displayed correctly for greater than 15 rows. The issue does not occur if there are less than 15 rows in the grid.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document