ETL92: Peoplecode Error While Reviewing Time Using Copy Time Button On Report Time Fluid Timesheet
(Doc ID 2510519.1)
Last updated on JULY 24, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears the below Peoplecode error is triggered on when Copy Time from last Thursday button is clicked on Fluid Report Time page.
GetField: Field 'TL_INSTALLATION.TL_USE_QF' not found in scroll level 0.
TL_RPT_TIME_FLU.GBL.TL_ELAPSED_WRK.TL_QUANTITY_DESCR.FieldChange PCPC:1255 Statement:29
The specified field was not found in the indicated scroll level. This may occur with various PeopleCode built-in functions that specify a "scroll context" via a series of records and a field name.
Review the PeopleCode that is generating the message and the page definition and correct as appropriate.
Steps to Recreate:
1. TL _INSTALLATION table User Preference tab has Default From = Prior Period; and Start Day of Week = Monday.
2. Self Service User Preferences tab has Timesheet Prepopulation Method = Prior Period and Default Timesheet Display = Weekly.
3. Employee via Fluid Report Time page reports 8 hour REG time for Mon – Friday of Previous Week and save.
4. Employee now goes back to Fluid Report Time for current week.
5. Click on the Copy Time from last Thursday button
6. Click on the REG 8 hours to view the details. Note: above PC error is triggered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document