E-PORTAL: Tabbing In GL Work Center Stops Working After Viewing A Modal Window.
(Doc ID 2510607.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Usability
Tabbing in GL Work Center stops working after viewing a modal window
Tabbing does not work after viewing a model window and then opening a component.
Actual Results: Pressing tab does not move from field to field.
Workaround: Click a magnifying glass to open a look-up window and then close the look-up window.
Expected Results: Tabbing from field to field works in the Create/Update Journal Entries component.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the GL Work Center.
2. Be sure the Journals Ready for Processing is configured to include Business Unit US001.
3. Click the Journals Ready for Processing link.
4. Click the 80000125 link. The Create/Update Journal Entries component opens in a secondary window.
5. Tab around the fields works as expected.
6. Close the secondary window.
7. Click the Create/Update Journal Entries link.
8. Search for Business Unit = US001 and Journal ID = 80000125 and open the journal entry.
9. Tabbing does not work.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document