Budget Date Override With NP Sales Tx/Misc
(Doc ID 2510649.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When overriding the budget date on a PO, that the PO_LINE_DIST_NP is not being updated.
The PO_LINE_DIST_NP should be updated when the budget date is overriden
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up your system to use NP Sales TX.
2. Create a PO sales tax applicable.
3. Save. Query PO_LINE_DISTRIB, Query PO_LINE_DIST_NP
4. Change the budget date (BUDGET_DT) and select to override for the PO Line Distrib ----> This can also be done manually on the PO Line Distrib.
6. Query PO_LINE_DISTRIB, Query PO_LINE_DIST_NP.
Regardless of what method is use to override the budget date, it does not update the PO_LINE_DIST_NP. This is causing issues with budget control.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document