EAP WTHD18: 1099 Correction To Zero Out An Original Amount Does Not Generate A 1099 Corrected Copy B
(Doc ID 2511294.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1099 Correction to zero out an original amount done through Update VoucherLine Withholding, does not generate a 1099 Corrected Copy B with a zero dollar amount
1. USA0000055 > Supplier set to non-withholding by unchecking box for Withholding
2. Add Non-withholding Voucher > 1750.00
3. Pay and Payment Post
4. Go back to USA0000055 > set to Withholding and provide Withholding details
5. Update VoucherLine Withhold > Set Voucher to Withholding
6. Update Withholding > Process Option = Process Only Voucher Lines > USA0000055 has entry in the WTHD_TRXN_TBL > all dates are 31-DEC-2018
7. 1099 Job > Check box for ‘Include Manual Overrides’
8. USA0000055 entry in the NON-NEC file and 1099 Copy B generated
9. Withholding Sent File process > USA0000055 entry in the WTHD_SENT_DTL
10. USA0000055 > Add Withholding Adjustment to zero out original payment > -1750.00
11. Two entries now in the WTHD_TRXN_TBL
12. 1099 Job to generate Corrections > Check boxes for ‘Include manual Overrides’ and ‘Has the 1099-MISC containing Box 7 Non Employee Compensation file been sent to the IRS?’
13. USA0000055 zero dollar correction entry in the NON-NEC file
14. NO 1099 Copy B generated for zero dollar Correction
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document