Error Being Thrown When Adding a Temporary Assignment: Duties type is required for Temporary Assignments (1000,872)
(Doc ID 2511624.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to add temporary assignments, but the Duties Type field is not present on the page, error occurs-
Issue can be reproduced as follows-
1.Go to Setup HRMS>Installation Table>Product Specific
2.Turn on Auto Job Suspend and Auto Job End on the Installation table.
3.Go to Workforce Administration>Job Information> Job Data> Work Location page: Enter a date in the field ' Expected Job End Date' and select the check box 'End Job Automatically'.
4.Go to Workforce Administration>Job Information> Job Data>Job Information Page: Left 'Duties Type' field BLANK.
5. Reboot the app server with Pub/Sub enabled.
4. Go to PeopleTools>Integration Broker>Configuration>Quick Configuration
6. Ping the Gateway to check the status. The status should be active.
7. Load Gateway Connectors>Select Default Node as PSFT_HR
8. Go to Integration Broker>Integration Setup>Click on Add button and add a routing to this node.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!