EAP: Matching Adjustment Voucher Does Not Reset MATCH_STATUS_RECV = P
(Doc ID 2511848.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Matching an Adjustment or Reversal Voucher does not reset the MATCH_STATUS_RECV = P when the 'Adjust Mtch Values/Encumbrance' option is
1. Add 2 Line PO11 > Line 1 Qty = 10 @ 100.00/ea = 1000.000 Total > Line 2 Qty = 5 @ 150.00/ea = 750.00 Total > PO Total = 1750.00 > Receiving and Matching required > Save
2. Budget Check PO > Budget Encumbrance = 1750.00
3. Dispatch PO
4. Add Receipt REC11 for full quantity of PO11
5. Add Voucher POV11 for full quantity of PO1 > for Voucher Line 2, change Unit Price from 150.00 to 200.00 > Voucher Total changes from 1750.00 to 2000.00 > Save
6. Run Matching > Match Exceptions >RULE_P400 > Valid Exception
7. Override Match Exception > Save > Action box select Matching > Click Run icon
8. Voucher Match Status = Matched
9. Budget Check > Budget Status = Valid > Budget Expense = 2000.00
10. Online Voucher Post > click Run icon > Post Status = Posted
11. Add Adjustment Voucher by copying original Voucher POV11 > Click Copy to Voucher icon
a. Delete Adjustment Voucher Line 1 > OK
b. For Line 2, change Quantity from 5.0 to -5.0
c. Adjust Totals Accordingly
d. Check box for Adjust Mtch Values/Encumbrance
e. Click on Associate Receiver(s) link > change Quantity to Match (PO UOM) from 5.0 to -5.0
f. OK > Save
12. Run Matching > Match Status = Matched
13. RECV_HDR.MATCH_STATUS_RECV status remains 'M' Matched > expect value to reset to 'P' Partial
NOTE: Reversal Voucher receives same results, RECV_HDR.MATCH_STATUS_RECV value remains 'M'. However, if the Reversal Voucher is created for the full
Quantity/Total of the Regular Voucher, the RECV_HDR.MATCH_STATUS_RECV resets to 'P'
14. Budget Check Adjustment Voucher ADJ111 > Budget Status Valid
15. Budget Encumbrance for original PO Line 2 amount of 750.00...this is correct
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document