eS: eSettlements Self Service Invoice Bringing In The Wrong PO Line
(Doc ID 2511856.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The wrong PO line number is being referenced on the invoice line. This is a fundamental issue and if a user does not catch it – the resulting downstream voucher is created referencing a work PO line for payment.
1. Update a ship to location to Tax/ not Tax applicable (Reason – for New York State – tax is not applicable)
a. Setup Financials>Supply chain> Product Related>Procurement Options> Purchasing >Ship to locations
1. US001 -Sales /use tax hyperlink – ( now select Exception type to Exempt/Exonerated) and then below sales/use tax applicability – Exempt
2. Create a Procurement contract ( contract style – purchase order) use USA0000011 ( this supplier is configured as delivered for eSettlements) and create two lines on the - make them both amount only lines
3. Create a contract release – release only line 1
4. Run PO Auto sourcing for staged contract releases
5. On the PO that is generated – now manually add a PO line that is tied to the contract line #2
6. Ensure that MATCHING is turned on the PO
7. Save, approve, budget check and dispatch the PO
8. Next create a AP Voucher –copy from PO only – copy over only LINE 1 of the PO
9. Save voucher
10. Run matching
11. Voucher is now matched.
12. Next navigate to eSettlements – self-service invoice
13. Enter the header information only and save for Later
14. Come out of the invoice
15. Navigate to eSettlements – self-service invoice – view invoice
16. Click on the above invoice that was just created
17. Click on Copy from Purchase order
18. In the look up PO – search criteria
19. Enter the Business unit
20. Next enter the PO id
21. This is IMPORTANT – next click on detail radio button
22. Po line # from and to text boxes appear
23. Enter 2 and 2 in both the PO line from and to boxes and then click search
24. Select the line and click copy to invoice
25. Create invoice page is displayed
26. Now click on PO details tab
27. PO line # shows as PO Line #1 and not 2 as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document