EDM: EVENT_TRACKING_ID Not Getting Populated On New Deal Created By Partial Sell Buyback Deal
(Doc ID 2511861.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Deal Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EVENT_TRACKING_ID data is not getting populated on New deal created by Partial Sell Buyback Deals
1. Navigate to Deals page (Deal Management > Capture Deals > Deals) then search for an existing deal
2. Hit Sell/Buyback link located on the bottom of the page
3.Update Buyback Details then hit OK button
4. Hit OK button when warning message is received
5. Hit Cashflows button to review and verify the cashflows. Note the new Deal ID
6. Go to BPA Deal Information tab and enter detail values then hit Save button.
SELECT BUSINESS_UNIT,TREAS_HEADER_ID,INSTRUMENT_TYPE, RUN_POSN, DEAL_STATUS, EVENT_TRACKING_ID FROM PS_TRX_HEADER_TR
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document