EAP: After Upgrading to Tools 8.56.10, Vouchers With 200+ Lines Are Timing Out During Voucher Save
(Doc ID 2513809.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Recently upgraded to PT 8.56.10. Users are now not able to use Voucher Entry for any Voucher that contains over 200 lines. Any time they try and update a field, save, or budget check online it times out on them. They used to be able to edit Vouchers and Save/Budget check that had upwards of 1,200 lines.
1. Accounts Payable > Vouchers> Add/Update > Regular Entry > Find Existing tab > US001 > open Voucher ID LRGVCHR > open > Voucher is Posted
2. Accounts Payable > Vouchers> Add/Update > Unpost Voucher
3. Accounts Payable > Vouchers> Add/Update > Regular Entry > Find Existing tab > US001 > open Voucher ID LRGVCHR
4. Invoice Information tab > change Dept ID > Save > after 5 minutes, user is logged out of system
5. Taken to Login screen - An error has occurred
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document