Question ID Headings Are Missing For External Applicant On Preference Steps When Application is Revisited
(Doc ID 2513902.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue : Question IDs headings are missing for External applicant on Preferences step, when the application is revisited.
Steps to replicate :
1) Adding Disability and Veteran for the OFCCP field on the Site.
2) Included the Preferences for the Site 1 and Applicant Type 'External Applicant'
3) Ensure that the Applicant has a USA based profile
4) Apply without a Job
5) Questions on preferences appear correctly . NOTE THIS STEP CAREFULLY.
6) Click on Next next and Exit
7) Open the application again
ISSUE : Preferences does not show the Question IDs Text.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document