Contract Lines - Accounting Distribution Lines - The Distribution Code and Effective Date fields Are Not Defaulting Under The Contract Asset Section
(Doc ID 2514089.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Amendments
PS Contract Lines -Distribution lines & Defaults missing
The revenue code is not defaulting on the Distribution lines under the Contract Asset section.
Effdt, distribution codes, account should default into newly added line on the Distribution lines under the Contract Asset section.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click on Amend Contract
2. Then click Add contract Lines
3. Click Search and select as below, and click on Add contract Lines
4. Return to contract lines and save.
5. Click on Detail tab under Contract Lines, then click on Distribution link
6. Notice the Effective Date, Dist Code and account are not defaulting in under the Contract Asset section
The same thing was working fine in our 9.1 instance
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document