HR: Organization Chart Does Not Show Empty Positions
(Doc ID 2514645.1)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Organization Chart Does not show Empty Positions.
1. Navigate to Setup HCM > Install > Installation Table > HCM Options > Position Management Option.
2. Full Position Management checked and Save.
3. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Org Chart Viewer > Chart and Profile Settings > General Settings
4. Make sure that the Show Empty Positon Number is checked.
5. Goto Job data and terminate Employee A and Save.
6. Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Direct Reports for Managers > Direct Reports Table Build.
7. Run the Process for Complete Build.
8. Process went to success
9. See that Employee A still shows in the Organization Chart.
10. Goto Set Up HCM > System Administration > Utilities > Job Tree Builder > Tree Builder Run Control.
11. Enter the Tree Structure ID as COMPANY_DIRECTORY. Make sure that Include Empty Positions is checked with Root Node as CEO of the company.
12. Run the Process.
13. Goto Process Monitor. Observe that the Run Status stays in Processing.
14. Goto Tree Builder Run Control and change the Node to Immediate Manager for Employee A
ID. Observe that the process runs to success.
15. Navigate to Organization Chart. Observe that Position for Employee A no longer shows.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document