EBI9.2: GST Taxes Not Recalculated When Header Order Info Ship Loc Was Changed
(Doc ID 2514955.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
GST Tax defaulting is not working in Billing module
1. Add a new invoice for IND01 BU and Customer IND01;
2. Calculate Taxes and Save; Taxes correctly calculated;
3. Go to Header / Order Info page and Fill in Ship To IND01 and Ship Loc 2, the second customer address location;
4. Check the taxes under Summary which are the same;
5. Check the Line / India Tax Info and the taxes are the same which is not correct as the Ship Loc was changed in the header to Loc 2;
6. Navigate to Line-Order Info and fill in Ship To IND01 and Ship Loc 2, the second customer address location;
Tax rate code may be overwritten. (12500,850)
This change may result in a different tax rate code. Press OK to accept the change, or cancel to cancel the change and keep the existing tax rate codes;
7. Navigate to Summary and check that the Total GST is back to 0;
8. Click on Calculate Taxes;
1o. Check the Goods and Service Taxes and the Tax Component Code was correctly changed as per the Ship Loc 2 selected under Order Line Info page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document