PE: Academic Period Table End Time Not Enforced in Self Service
(Doc ID 2515182.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PE: Academic Period Table Start Time and End Time Fields are not enforced in Student Self Service
When defining an Academic Period Table with Start and End Time, only the dates are getting forced/triggered in Self Service.
Expected Behavior: If date and time combination is used in Academic Period Table both of them should be used to display in Self Service.
Expect date and time to be used to control self service access.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create an Academic Period Table with time
2) Use date as of today
3) Use start time 00:00
4) Use end time: 00:01
5) Ensure that server date and time is correct
a. Navigate to students’ academic progress tracker
b. Change the approval status in any item
c. Click Save
d. Navigate to Audit Fields to ensure that time is up to date and it’s later than 00:00 and 00:01 for today
6) Associate the academic period with an enrolment cohort
7) Create and activate planning node of a related student with enrolment cohort
8) Navigate to Self Service > Program Enrolment > My Education Planner
9) User is able to select
10) Change the academic period date to yesterday
11) Navigate to Self Service > Program Enrolment > My Education Planner
12) User is not able to select
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document