Site ID Value in URL Does Not Clear When Closing the Browser Tab
(Doc ID 2515326.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Site ID in the URL as provided by the Site Definition, when an applicant accesses the Careers site and selects to "View All Jobs' the job postings for that particular site are displayed. However, if that browser tab is closed and the main Careers site is accessed, with no site ID specified in the URL, the previous Site ID is retained and only a limited number of Job Postings are displayed. However, if all browser tabs and then the browser itself are closed, the applicant can access the main Careers site again and view All Job Postings as expected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to site specific Candidate Gateway URL and search for Jobs
2. On the same browser, go to the main Candidate Gateway URL
3. Note that when trying to 'View All Jobs' the site specific job openings are still displayed
4. Close browser, and go to the main Candidate Gateway URL once again
5. Note that all jobs are now available
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document