EGL9.2: Amortization Journals Can't be Staged As Process Fails at Step GL_JE_DATE.Main.ChkjDate With "CLI0109E String Data right truncation. SQLSTATE=22001 (SQLSTATE 22001) -99999" Error
(Doc ID 2515463.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
DB2 - Version 5.2 to 8.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upon Clicking Stage Button twice On Amortization Schedule Page getting 'Amortization Schedule is locked for processing' Error.
In AMR_JRNL_GEN process Message Log process abended at step GL_JE_DATE.Main.ChkjDate
SQL Error STMT # 1725 Error Position 0 Return: 8636 [IBM][CLI Driver] CLI0109E String Data right truncation. SQLSTATE=22001 (SQLSTATE 22001) -99999 Failed SQL Stmt: Select X from PS_INSTALLATION where'<>:1 and 'Y=:2
Steps to Replicate:
1. Create an amortization voucher
2. Click on Add to go to the next page
3. Fill in the distribution information
4. Click on the Amortization tab and fill in the Merchandise Amount, Quantity, Start Date, End Date and Amortization Type
5. Now go to Accounts Payable -> Batch Process > Vouchers > Voucher Posting and post the voucher
6. Now navigate to General Ledger -> Journals -> Pre-Amortization Journals -> Amortization Schedule and search on the voucher you just created
7. Click on Stage
8. After a few seconds you get a message stating that the amortization schedule is locked for processing
9. Go to the Message Log of the process and you will see the errors noted above.
Please see replication steps here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document