ETL9.2: TLX00010 Exception Thrown Even When Leave Plan Allows To Go Negative.
(Doc ID 2515749.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TLX00010 Exception generated by TimeAdmin when Employee goes negative with Leave Plan that allows negatives.
1. Employee enrolled into plan that allow to go 80 hrs negatives.
2. The employee has balance of -5.
3. Report addition 8 hrs leave taken hours
4. Run TA that generates the exception incorrectly
Note: Here is an additional scenario fixed by the changes in Bug 29412210:
TLX00010 exception is inconsistently not being generated for employees when the leave plan does NOT allow negative balances.
1. Add 8 hours of sick time to an employee's timesheet through Rapid Time for an employee who's sick balance is less than 8 hours
2. Run Time Admin
3. Observe that TLX00010 Exception DOES NOT exist for the sick hours and the timesheet balance tab shows negative sick balance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document