E-PRCS/PN: Process Scheduler Slider Window & Push Notification Alerts Using Popup or Window Does Not Trigger On 'No Success' Conditions
(Doc ID 2515755.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to set up a test condition using the process definition for AEMINITEST app engine to notify using the Notification Type of Pop-Up Notification and Notification Window on the On Not Success condition, it does not work. Slider window and push notification alert appears only for process initiation.
On: PeopleTools 8.56.10, Application 9.2 PUM 27
Oracle Linux 7
The issue can be reproduced with:
1. Firstly, setup the corresponding Notification Settings. Navigate to PeopleTools>Process Scheduler>Processes.
2. Search for AEMINITEST.
3. Go to the Notification tab.
4. Add Pop-up and Notification entries.
5. Enable/check the On Error, On Success, On Not Success boxes.
7. Proceed to PeopleTools>Process Scheduler>Sytem Process Request to submit the Sample AE process (AEMINITEST).
8. When the process completes, click the notification flag and select Alerts and you will be able to see an unread alert for process submitted. But nothing appears when process is no-success or on error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document