EAP: Match Exception Exist Workcenter View Throwing Error In Fluid Mode "Field does not exist - EOWC_FRAMEWORK_FL.MyWork.MDPageHandler.OnExecute Name:LoadMasterListGrouplet..."
(Doc ID 2516269.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Match Exception Exist View in AP Workcenter is throwing below error when accessing in fluid mode:
Field does not exist -- ..
Called from:EOWC_MDSIDEPG_SFL.Activate Statement:1
A reference to a record.field name was made and the record.field name was not
found to exist. Verify that the field exists on the page in which the
PeopleCode program is being executed.
Review the program for errors. If necessary, run a PeopleCode trace to
determine the program that failed.
1. Navigate to Main Menu -Enterprise Components - Development Utilities - Define System My Work Links.
2. Search for Match Exception Exis Link Label (AP_MATCHING_E ).
3. Add FS_AP_WORKCENTER_DASHBOARD as Root Package id and MyWork:Matching:MatchExceptionsExist as Application Class Path in Application Class for Fluid Mode group box.
5. Navigate to Main menu - Enterprise Components - Workcenter/Dashboards - Configure Pagelets.
6. Search for AP Workcenter.
7. Go to MyWork page.
8. Define Match Exceptions Exist in My Work Links.
10. Click on Activate My Work Settings Button.
11. Go To Payables Operations HomePage.
12. Click on AP Workcenter Tile.
13. Click on Match Exceptions Exist View.
14. It will throw the above Error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document