EAP: Payment Request Not Resubmitting For Approval To First Stage Approver
(Doc ID 2516468.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Request is in Pending Status with First Stage Approval done. While in Pending Status for next Stage Approver, a change is made to the Payment Request, DeptID. Once the change is done, the first Stage Approval remains in Approved Status. First Stage Approve Status should change back to Pending.
1. Payment Request Template A > Workflow Approval > Reviewer Role = ADMINISTRATOR
2. APA1 will add Payment Request
3. APS1 First Stage Approver > SUPERVISOR Role
4. VZINN will modify Payment Request > does not have SUPERVISOR Role or Accounts Payable Manager Role
5. Add PaymentRequestApproval Process ID with two Stages
a. Stage 1 Supervisor Approval > Approval List = SUPERVISOR
b. Stage 2 Manager Approval > Approval User List = Accounts Payable Department
6. APA1 adds Payment Request > click Submit icon > Yes to Message: The current Payment Request will be submitted. Click OK to proceed. (7060,61) > OK
7. Payment Request Status is Pending
8. Click View Approval flow link > Stage 1 Pending Approval and Stage 2 Awaiting Further Approvals
9. APS1 First Stage Approver > click Approve icon
10. Stage 1 now Approved and Stage 2 now Pending
11. VZINN will modify Payment Request in Pending Status
a. Click Update link
b. Go to Invoice Details > click Update link for Line
c. Change Account value from 100003 to 100004 > OK
12. Back on Invoice Details page > click Next > click Submit > OK
13. Back in Payment Request Center > click View Approval Flow link
14. First Stage remains in Approved Status and second Stage = Pending
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document