One Pay Cycle Deletes Rows In Payment Table of Another Pay Cycle When 2 Instances Are Run In Parallel
(Doc ID 2516513.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Pay Cycle
Pay Cycle leave orphan rows in Payment table
Pay Cycle Payment creation process does not process all selected payment and leave some orphan rows in payment table.
- 100 vouchers are selected in payment selection process.
- there are 60 payment id and references to be generated.
- when payment creation process is completed, all 60 payment ids are present in Payment_tbl but only 40 Payment ids are available in pymnt_vchr_xref table.
- Creation process flushes all payment flags on vouchers for random payment ids but those orphan rows remain in payment table.
below are replication steps.
- run 2 pay cycle parallel (payment method EFT, no restriction for bank details)
Due to this issue, users cannot process the vouchers
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document