REQUESTOR COMMENTS GETTING TRUNCATED IN MS SQL SERVER FOR GSS GROUP UPDATE
(Doc ID 2516837.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
GSS: Requester comments are getting truncated on Transaction page when viewed by approver.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Manager Self Service> Job and Personal Information>Update Job Details for Group and select any 2 Employees
2. Select Yes or No at Questionnaire level and Click on the Next button
3. Provide the Location and Supervisor Details and click on Next button
4. Review the Changes and Add the comments greater than 30 characters and click on submit button.
5. Transaction has submitted successfully.
6. Now login as Approver and navigate to Manage Self Service>Approvals Tiles, in the Pending Approval Page select any of the Group Update Transactions and click on that. Requester comments are Truncated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document