Multiple Change Request for Lines not in Sequence Processes Only First Line
(Doc ID 2516975.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multiple Change Request for lines not in sequence processes only first line
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Setup Automatically Approve Change Request is Checked
Navigation: Setup Financials Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Purchasing > Purchasing Defintion
On PO Change Options Tab > Automatically Approve Change Requests checked for 'All other Sources'
2) Workflow is enabled for Requisition Business Unit
1) Create eProcurement Requisition with 5 Lines
2) Expedite the Requisition to Purchase Order
3) Dispatch the Purchase Order
4) Edit Requisition and Change Line#2 & Line# 5 (change order with multiple
lines and should not in sequential order)
5) Re-approve the Requisitions
6) Review the Approve Change Request Page > Click Show Details Entry, It is
noted Line#5 is Not Approved. This should have been approved
7) Run the Change Order Process
8) Change Request Line#1 is Completed but Line#5 stays in 'In Process'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document