Due Date is Copied from First Requisition Line when Adding an Ad-Hoc Row to Replenishment Requisition
(Doc ID 2517034.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Due Date is copied from first requisition line when adding a new row to Replenishment Requisition.
For a requisition created from replenishment, when add a new Item code line, the Due Date is equal to the item created by replenishment and is not calculated by Lead Time Days.
Create PO from this requisition and PO carries wrong due date completely disregarding item's BU due date.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Steps to recreate requisition due date scenario
- Create a Replenishment Request that should have at least two items with different replenishment lead time (days).
- Run Load Requisition Request process PO_REQLOAD. This process will create Requisition.
- Open the Requisition in Add/Update Requisition page.
- Note the due date for the Requisition lines.
- Add two new rows in the Requisition.
- Check the Due Date on the newly added lines; it has a date from the line 1.
- Enter item data to the newly added lines, save.
- Notice the due date of the newly added lines remain the same as line 1. These due dates are not the item's replenish lead time.
- Create PO from this requisition and PO carries wrong due date completely disregarding item's BU due date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document