Unable to Modify LOC ID Info on an "In Progress" Billing Plan
(Doc ID 2517166.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Contract Entry
LOC Not Updating on the Bill Plan
The defaulted LOC ID is not changing when it is updated on the Billing Options of the Contract.
The only way that it is responsive is if we temporarily change the Bill To Customer on both the Billing Options page and the Bill Plan page and then change it back and update the LOC ID
The expectation is to have a way to change the LOC ID field on an "In progress" Billing plan once the LOC ID is changed in the Billing Options page. The LOC ID Section is uneditable for the "In progress" as documented in Peoplebooks. But there should be a way to change it incase the Billing Options is updated with a new LOC ID information
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make sure the Sponsor used for creating the proposal in the next section has 2 LOC IDs associated with the sponsor. (Lets say 'ABC', 'XYZ')
2. Create a Proposal, Submit and Generate an award
3. Review the Contract to see that the 'ABC' value is in the Billing Options page as a default value.
4. Activate the Contract
5. Create billable transactions for the associated contract.
6. Run CA_BI_INTFC
7. The Bill Plan status changes to In Progress. The "Letter of Credit Information" section for the Bill Plan will be un-editable
8. Now, Change the Billing Options to use "XYZ" as the LOC ID value.
9. The expectation from customer is to have a way to edit the existing bill plan values with this new value. But since "Letter of Credit Information" section for the Bill Plan is un-editable, this can't be changed
The work around though is to change the Bill To Customer and change it back. This will not default the LOC ID on the Bill Plan to have a value "XYZ".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document