EPC 9.2: Alternate Account Not Populated In Table PS_CA_ACCTG_LN_PC
(Doc ID 2517277.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 14, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The alternate account is not getting populated in the table PS_CA_ACCTG_LN_PC.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. GL unit XXXX has alternate accounting enabled.
2. Create a rate set in unit XXXX. Analysis type TLX, Rate Option ECO, Target Analysis Type ACT
3. Rates by Employee, Employee YYYY
4. Create an accounting rule in unit FRA01 for analysis type ACT.
5. Create the following accounting entries. Notice that the alternate account is grayed out. Save the page and press OK.
6. Re-open the page.
7. Save the page and press OK.
8. Create a project for unit XXXX. Create an activity.
9. Return to the project and select the above created rate set.
10. Press the button Update Activities.
11. Add a TLX transaction for quantity 6.
12. Select an account/alternate account.
13. Click show all transaction details
14. Expand the Time and Labor section and select the employee YYYY.
15. Return to the transaction and Process the transaction.
16. The system has created a target ACT row.
17. The account/alternate account have also been populated.
18. Run the PSA_ACCTGGL.
Entries have been created in the table PS_CA_ACCTG_LN_PC. Notice that the alternate account has not been populated for the debit line (EX)
Alternate account should have been populated for the debit line (EX).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document