EAP: IRS Correction File missing 'C' Record for new Withholding Supplier submission
(Doc ID 2517561.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1099 Correction file is missing the C record for a Supplier that was never in the original IRS Tax file. As a result, the IRS is rejecting the file with an error.
1099 Correction file has 2 Suppliers. C Record exists for the 1st Supplier. 1st Supplier had a Name and Address change. C Record is missing for the 2nd Supplier. 2nd Supplier was originally a non-Withholding Supplier when the original IRS Tax file was created and sent to the IRS. Afterwards, non-Withholding Supplier was changed to a Withholding Supplier.
1 'C' record(s) is missing.
1. Run 1099 Job
2. IRS Tax File created with various Suppliers
3. Run Withholding Sent
4. Change the Name and Address for a Supplier that exist in the IRS Tax File from Step 2
5. Change a non-Withholding Supplier to Withholding
6. Access Update Supplier Withholding and display Supplier from Step 5
7. Select Y for New Withhold
8. Save the page
9. Run Update Withholding
10. Run 1099 Job
11. Correction file is missing the C Record for the Supplier from Step 5 (Supplier was changed from non-Withholding to Withholding)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document