ELA9.2: RE_TXN_INTFC Process Fails With ORA-00001: Unique Constraint Error When LA BU Is Mapped To A Different AP BU
(Doc ID 2517781.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to interface manual payments to AP,
the following error occurs.
-- 08:24:26.314 Process 5401806 ABENDED at Step RE_INTFC_AP.INTFC001.InsHdrSt (Action SQL) -- RC = 805
-- 08:24:26.317 SQL Error: ORA-00001: unique constraint (PSFIN.PS_VCHR_HDR_STG) violated
1. Map LA BU US001 to AP BU US002.
2. Create Manual Payments 1 for a lease allocation all amount to the same lease.
3. Create Manual Payments 2 with a different Schedule Date but for the same lease ID.
4. Approve the transactions using payment processing page.
5. Run the Interface process RE_TXN_INTFC.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document