PC_POADJUST.PR_INS.INSERT Abends With A Unique Constraint Error On PS_PROJ_RESOURCE
(Doc ID 2518300.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Purchasing Adjustments Cost Collection process PC_POADJUST abends at step PC_POADJUST.PR_INS.INSERT with a unique constraint error attempting to insert into the PS_PROJ_RESOURCE table. This is after apply FSCM 9.2 PUM Image 30.
-- 12:26:25.059 Process 22764482 ABENDED at Step PC_POADJUST.PR_INS.INSERT (Action SQL) -- RC = 805
-- 12:26:25.117 SQL Error: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSADM.PS_PROJ_RESOURCE) violated
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Project/Activity
2. Create a Requisition and associated Purchase Order (PO)
3. Run PC_PO_TO_PC. COM and REQ lines are created in PROJ_RESOURCE
4. Create a Voucher from the PO.
5. Close the PO and Run PC_PO_TO_PC and PC_POADJUST. This creates the RRV and CCA rows.
6. Now approve and post the voucher.
7. Run PC_AP_TO_PC. ACT gets created in PROJ_RESOURCE
8. Run PC_POADJUST.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document