E-PORTAL: Fail To Deploy Fluid Activity Guide - Context Data Not Available. Cannot Pick An Activity Guide Instance
(Doc ID 2518398.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error occurs when clicking on a tile that is used to invoke a custom Activity Guide:
" SQL Error in Exec. (2,280) During the SQL Execution, an error has occured in the Exec Subroutine. The Preceding message should have described the SQL being executed. "
When performing a SQL and PeopleCode trace, the following error is observed:
PSAPPSRV.21509 (3663) 1-53350 19.55.11 0.000049 Cur#1.21509.CS92U011 RC=0 Dur=0.000030 COM Stmt=Select A.PTAI_LIST_ID from PS_PTAI_LIST A where
PSAPPSRV.21509 (3663) 1-53351 19.55.11 0.000602 SQL error. Function: SQLExec There is nothing after "Where, so added " 1=1 " to the sql
SecurityException: Exception Occured: Context Data not available. Cannot pick an Activity Guide Instance. (219,5000)
Name:createAGException PCPC:141536 Statement:1967 Called
Name:executeNavMenu Statement:480 Called
Name:populateGuidedProcessObject Statement:89 Called
Name:initializeGroupletComponent Statement:23 Called
Steps to replicate are as follows:
1. Navigate to Create an Activity Guide: SCC_TM_FLUID
2. Under Template Properties step as shown in attachment, When clicked on 'Advanced Options' Tab, it shows 'Field Name'.
3. If a Field name is specified, and type is set as 'Runtime', it will ask for the parameter when Activity guide instance is created.
4. Its user responsibility to ensure parameters has been passed to these fields to build correct URL.
Note: Typically, applications pass the context key fields via AG url as follows that will work for both creating a new instance if not present or fetch the existing instance if already present in the system.
5. If URL missing these parameters values, the above error will generate.
6. For creating new Activity Guide instances, reach out to application team. They will guide with navigation page from where you can create activity guide template dynamically using parameters entered on page. Parameters mentioned under Advanced Options Tab are must to execute Activity Guide and create the User AG instance.
Refer the attachment for more clarification.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document