E-QR/PIA: Crash Dump Generated After Language Switch On Query Manager Component
(Doc ID 2518417.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user with Multi Language Entry enabled attempts to change the Data Language in the Query Manager component, the pages refreshes into a blank blue page. This appears to cause an appserver crash.
Changing the Data Language should switch the display of the page between different data languages and not result in any crashes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu -> My Personalizations -> Personalize General Options
2. Set Multi Language Entry to 'Yes', then click OK
3. Navigate to Reporting Tools -> Query -> Query Manager and search for any query
4. Open any query for editing
5. Change the Data Language from English to Dutch (This is via a dropdown menu found in the top right corner of the window. This dropdown menu only appears when the Multi Language Entry personalization is set to 'Yes' for the current user.)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document