EAP Payment Request Center Is Not Reflecting Correct Scheduled To Pay Status
(Doc ID 2518697.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Payment
If a payment request voucher is paid before its scheduled pay date, same is not reflected in payment request page as paid unless the current date is equal or past scheduled pay date.
This is creating confusion for users as they see their request is not paid.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create or find an existing Payment Request that will have a default due date of a future date. In this test, due date is 10/25/2018.
2. Approve the Payment Request
3. Run Voucher Build to process the Payment Request
4. Post the voucher once it is created
5. Set up Pay Cycle
6. Run Pay Cycle
7. Navigate back to the Payment Request Center.
- Note that the Scheduled to Pay is showing the due date.
- Expectation -: If the payment request is paid before scheduled pay date it should be reflected as `Paid¿ in payment request center page. It is
causing confusion to users as they are not getting correct status of their payment request.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document