Attachments Not Showing Up on Fluid Solution Pages
(Doc ID 2519299.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 27, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk - Employee Self Service - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attachments grid do not appear in the fluid version of solution page but appears in the classic view.
1. Login as superuser VP1
2. Add an attachment to two solutions (one seen in FLUID and one in CLASSIC)
3. Check the attachment grid on FLUID solution by logging in as HHDUSA_AGT1/HHDUSA_AGT1
4. Navigate to Employee S/S > HR Helpdesk > HR Service Center
5. Open the solution under "Top Solutions" no attachments grid on this FLUID page
6. See the attachment grid on Classic solution, as a comparison HELPAG/HELPAG
7. Employee S/S > Helpdesk > IT Service Center
8. Under TOP Solutions, open the solution. Attachment grid is seen on the classic pages.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document