E-PPR: User Gets Kicked Out Of Peoplesoft When Working On The Personal Information Component
(Doc ID 2519954.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.56 / Component Processing
Issue reported on HCM 9.2 PUM Image# 25 on PT8.56.06
User Gets Kicked Out of PeopleSoft when working on the Personal Information Component.
Issue happens only for 1 user and not on all environments.
If user is cloned, clone user does not observe the issue.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Personal Data > Modify a Person.
2. Enter Employee ID to be worked on.
3. Go to the Contact Information tab.
4. Click on Return to Search and Enter another Employee ID to be worked on.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4, for about 2 to 4 times.
6. User gets kicked out of the system.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document