Base Price And Merchandise Amount are Not Populated On The Awarded Po Contract
(Doc ID 2520426.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an event with two bidders and awarding the event to one of them creating a PO contract, the merchandise amount is correct but the base price is not correct. This is resulting to an error message when creating a PO using that contract.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new event.
2. Add item and invite two bidders.
3. Post the event.
4. Analyze the event on header level and award it to the first bidder.
5. Award the event to create a PO contract.
6/ Notice that the merchandise amount is correct but the base price is not.
7. Copy that contract to create a PO.
8. System will generate a message that "Total PO amount exceeds the contract maximum amount of 220 (Contract ). (10400,36) "
When creating an event and awarding it to a contract and the amount is more than two Decimal values then that merchandise amount will not be populated on the contract page.
1. Create a new Event and add any item.
2. Invite a bidder.
3. Post the event
4. Bid on the event
5. Make sure that the bidding will cause two or more decimal values.
6. Analyze the event
7. Award the event to a contract.
8. Notice that the contract line details doesn't contain the merchandise
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document