Copy Term Fees For One Fee Code Results in Error on Run Control
(Doc ID 2520556.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to copy One Term Fee from one term to another using the Copy Term Fees batch process on test Campus Solutions 9.0, the following error occurs. Copying a term fee to a new term fee value, or running the batch job for All Term Fees does not cause the error.
PeopleBooks states this process can be used to copy one term fee or all term fees.
From Fee Code cannot be equal to To Fee Code. (14810,231)
From Fee Code and To Fee Code cannot be the same.
By following these steps the issue can be reproduced:
- Navigate to Set Up SACR, Product Related, Student Financials, Tuition and Fees, Copy Term Fees;
- Select a Run Control;
- Change the 'Copy Option' field on the run control to 'Copy One Term Fee';
- Enter the Setid;
- Select a From Fee Code, and the From Term;
- Enter the same fee code name in the To Fee Code field;
- Enter the Term to copy the fee code to;
- Save the setup;
- The error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document