Changing The Supplier On An ESettlements Self Service Invoice Causing A 'conflicting Data' Error
(Doc ID 2520630.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, eSettlements
Changing the Supplier on an eSettlements Self Service Invoice is causing a 'conflicting data' error.
User creates a eSettlements SSI by Copying from PO and clicks Save for Later button. When user goes back in and realizes they entered the wrong Supplier, user changes the Supplier, gets a message saying can't change Supplier and asked if he wants to delete existing invoice lines. If Yes is selected, the Supplier is then updated and the lines are removed, but if you attempt to Save get an conflicting data error message preventing the save.
'Data being added conflicts with existing data. (18,2)'
1. Create and dispatch a PO
2. Create a Self Service Invoice, use Copy from PO to associate the PO to the SSI
3. Click Save for Later
4. Click OK
5. Navigate to View the invoice that was just created
6. Change the Supplier (Books for You) to a different Supplier
- Get message to Delete existing lines – select Yes
- Supplier changed – lines removed
7. Click Save for Later
8. Get following error message
– ‘Data being added conflicts with existing data. (18,2)
- Changes could not be saved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document