EAP: Matching Procecss Fails With Error "ORA-00001: unique constraint " at Step AP_MATCH.HdrSum.Step06
(Doc ID 2520723.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher, PO and PO receipt all stuck in process when a new line was copied to the voucher from a Non PO receipt and AP matching process failed with below error:
1. Navigate to Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update PO > Add a new value tab.
2. Create a 3 line PO and Approve Budget check and Dispatch it.
3. Navigate to Purchasing > Receipts > Add/Update Receipts > Add a new value tab.
4. Enter PO ID and click search to receive PO lines 1 and 2. Do not receive line 3.
5. Create a NON-PO Receipt for the supplier on the PO above.
6. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry.
7. Copy from the PO above to create a 3 line voucher.
8. Click on associate receiver on both line 1 and line 2 to associate the PO receipt created in step 4.
Do not do anything to line 3.
9. Run matching, Doc tolerance and budget checking (do not associate receipt on line 3).
10. Exceptions will exist because of no receipt on line 3.
11. Return to the Invoice information tab on the above voucher and add a 4th line to the voucher by copying from a Non PO receipt.
12. Run Matching, Doc tolerance and Budget checking after adding line 4. Do nothing to Line 3.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document